Blog reader Lily Ifeyinwa sent in this funny piece. Please read
Hello Laila,
Please oooo help me share this funny but sweet experience I had this morning. I made a bet with my daddy because he wouldn't stop treating me like a baby. He is a lovely man and my best friend in the whole wide world but honestly, it gets annoying sometimes. Can you imagine that he will sometimes even show up in school just to monitor me. I complained and the next thing is he told me to my face that even if I get married and grow bald head he will still see me as his little baby that he used to carry and change diapers. I told him to carry me like he used to and then change my diaper as he used to do. The next thing I knew is this man lifted me up with all his strenght. It was amazing and a once in a life time experience. I am still wondering about the diaper changing part. I am scared oooo. Please do I apologize to him? Thank you Ma
See photos of Lily after the cut:
.
Hello Laila,
Please oooo help me share this funny but sweet experience I had this morning. I made a bet with my daddy because he wouldn't stop treating me like a baby. He is a lovely man and my best friend in the whole wide world but honestly, it gets annoying sometimes. Can you imagine that he will sometimes even show up in school just to monitor me. I complained and the next thing is he told me to my face that even if I get married and grow bald head he will still see me as his little baby that he used to carry and change diapers. I told him to carry me like he used to and then change my diaper as he used to do. The next thing I knew is this man lifted me up with all his strenght. It was amazing and a once in a life time experience. I am still wondering about the diaper changing part. I am scared oooo. Please do I apologize to him? Thank you Ma
See photos of Lily after the cut:
.



