Here's where I ask, and here's the puzzling outfit:

I'm going to say right off the bat, my favorite — because it made me laugh a lot and because it's pretty damned arty — comes from Unknown, who remembered this get-up worn by the actor Emil Jannings in the 1930 movie "The Blue Angel":

And extra points to Eric the Fruit Bat for subtlety, saying "I'll let the link do the talking" and taking us here:

And to m stone for having the same idea but spelling out the functionality of a big, gaping collar: "The collar is designed to accept the bubble helmet that is worn with it." He chooses "the Alan Shepherd model":

Then we've got 2 from "Star Trek," from Quaestor and madAsHell, respectively:


The first guy is doing especially well in the gaping collar department, while the second one connects with the medallion around the neck.
And, also with a bold medallion, it's the Emperor Ming, from yoobee:

ObeliskToucher said "She's Sontaran, obviously...":

And finally — also getting a LOL from me — Joe Schmoe said "I thought she was going for the turtle look":

I'm going to say right off the bat, my favorite — because it made me laugh a lot and because it's pretty damned arty — comes from Unknown, who remembered this get-up worn by the actor Emil Jannings in the 1930 movie "The Blue Angel":
And extra points to Eric the Fruit Bat for subtlety, saying "I'll let the link do the talking" and taking us here:
And to m stone for having the same idea but spelling out the functionality of a big, gaping collar: "The collar is designed to accept the bubble helmet that is worn with it." He chooses "the Alan Shepherd model":
Then we've got 2 from "Star Trek," from Quaestor and madAsHell, respectively:
The first guy is doing especially well in the gaping collar department, while the second one connects with the medallion around the neck.
And, also with a bold medallion, it's the Emperor Ming, from yoobee:
ObeliskToucher said "She's Sontaran, obviously...":
And finally — also getting a LOL from me — Joe Schmoe said "I thought she was going for the turtle look":
