Dear Laila,
I hope this mail meets you well. My name is Mrs B and I have been married for about 15 months to a lawyer. We are still trying to conceive but our problems began when I checked his phone.
My dear, he chats, knows and hangs out with all the polytechnic girls in our area. I confronted him and he said it is just mere chat. This man and I began dating in the university and we got married afterwards. He was my first and the sweetest person I have ever met. Our first 3 months of marriage was total bliss until he started acting up. I love
this man more than the world itself but he insists he is not cheating.
When I reply girls on his Facebook chat that he is married or I delete them, he goes back begging them and tells them it was his 'woman'. I used to be very sad when I see such messages until yesterday when he came home late ( this is now his usual trend even though we live in a bushy area and I am always home alone, he doesn't care) and I checked his phone only 4 me to see him begging for a girl's pin I initially deleted called Sylvia and another girl who is a polytechnic student.
The problem is, I wasn't angry, as a matter of fact, I was relieved as opposed to how I used to feel before. So here is my question, please help me ask fellow readers, could it be that I have fallen out of love with him? Because all theses things he does do not get to me anymore. Thank you.
